What’s your problem? This event is designed to be a conversation about skills in the cyber sector and understanding what each attendee’s problem or issue is when it comes to skills. We want to know what challenges people are facing and share ideas of ways of dealing with these problems.
The conversation is meant to be thought-provoking and engaging. We want to talk about:
- Is cyber training fit for purpose
- Can you spare the time to upskill your people?
- Do your staff want to learn?
- Is the cost of developing skills a barrier?
- Do you have a skills strategy?
- Do new entrants to your organisation have the skills you need?
- What is the thing that’s keeping you awake at night when you think about skills?
If you are a cyber security business, in academia or are interested in a career in the sector, then this event is for you.