#CyberFest – Newcastle Post-Quantum Security
14 – 15 September 2023
Frederick Douglass Centre, 2, The Helix, Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 5TG
The goal of this 2-day event is to provide an interdisciplinary forum to discuss academic and industrial research advances in quantum computing and post-quantum cyber security. The audience will include academics, students, and industry experts.
The 2-day event will be held at Newcastle University:
- 14th of September: Talks by distinguished speakers
- 15th of September: Industrial talks and interactions
The confirmed list of distinguished speakers include:
- Prof Martin Albrecht (Kings College London, UK)
- Dr Petros Wallden (University of Edinburgh, UK)
- Prof Robert Young (Lancaster University, UK & Quantum Base Ltd)
- Advances in Quantum Hardware Design
- Advances in Post-Quantum Cyber Security
THE WORKSHOP IS FREE OF CHARGE. THE NUMBER OF PLACES IS LIMITED.