Masterclass: Cyber Security Culture with Neil Frost
27 September 2023 | 13:00 – 14:30 BST
Bob’s Business provides groundbreaking online cybersecurity awareness training, our National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) certified courses have trained over 5 million users worldwide. Now, we’re offering you the opportunity to experience our education through our dedicated Cybersecurity Masterclasses and Bob’s Business COO Neil Frost.
This Cybersecurity Culture Masterclasse aims to:
- Address key risks that increase business susceptibility to data breaches and cyber-attacks.
- Examine the myths and perceptions surrounding cybersecurity and how they impact business security.
- Detail how behavioural psychology is used to socially engineer victims.
- Highlight how personal digital footprints impact the susceptibility of organisations to attack.
- Explain open source intelligence (OSINT) and how it is used to create more effective cyber-attacks, such as spear-phishing emails.
This Cybersecurity Culture Masterclass will cover the following key behaviours:
- Emerging threats
- We provide an understanding of the latest and most prevalent cybersecurity threats to your organisation.
- Developing a security culture
- We detail the key steps towards not only individual behavioural change but widespread security culture change across the entire organisation.
- Crossover between personal and professional
- We examine how the increasingly digital nature of our lives leads to increasing avenues of attack for cybercriminals to exploit.
Neil Frost, Chief Operating Officer – Bob’s Business
18 years senior leadership experience across multiple HMG departments, including leading security education & awareness across government (HMRC, HMT, DCMS). Neil’s phishing simulation work across government clusters saw him receive internal and external award recognition.
Neil started his career working in drugs enforcement & immigration, eventually leading the UK Border Force’s operational safety training program which included use of force, method of entry and critical incident training. Neil was a former committee member for the ACPO use of force steering group and a qualified National college of policing lead trainer.
Extensively qualified in cyber & training including CISMP, MoR, TAQA (A1/V1), CI, SANS & Cyber Foundation. Neil is experienced in delivering projects that impact business, focusing on behavioural & cultural change using his experience on the c