The Cyber ICE Conference for the Future – (Innovate, Collaborate and Educate) #CyberICE is 30 June (at 6pm till 9.30pm) – Expert speakers from across the UK in person and via the state-of-the-art technology are available at the newly opened Business Cyber Centre
The following speakers are currently confirmed:
- Simon Hepburn, Chief Executive Officer of UK Cyber Security Council
- James Stanley, Head of Sectoral Engagement Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
- Dominic Simonis-Law and Mike Madden, Defence and Security Accelerator Liaison, Ministry of Defence
- Richard Yorke, Chair of the UK Cyber Cluster Collaboration (UKC3)
- Professor Kamal Bechkoum and Laura Whitmore from The University of Gloucestershire – Cyber skills bootcamps
- Katie Stebbins, President of Global Epic will talk about the International Cluster
- Kerrianne Gould, Community Manager, Bristol and Bath Cyber Cluster
- Steve Garry, Sonatype – “Expedite, Secure and Govern the Software Supply Chain through automation”
This event is an opportunity for Swindon and Wiltshire Cyber Cluster to highlight what they are doing in their area, where their direction is coming from (Government) and where they want to go for their region, and what is available nationally and internationally. The audience will be SMEs from all sectors and industries and the event will be open to people outside of our area too.
They are aiming for everyone to leave this event empowered to drive cyber awareness across our region and understand the bigger picture nationally.
With a limited number of tickets, it would be appreciated if you could book a maximum of 3 tickets per business.
If you’re interested in the Cluster and becoming a member, don’t hesitate to contact us. Please click here for more details.