CyberNorth to Attend OWASP Newcastle Chapter May 2023!
OWASP Newcastle Upon Tyne is back in a new location with their usual two talks and pizza format.
CyberNorth will be attending in order to assist with networking across the region as well as educate on the numerous advantages to being connected in your local cyber community.
- 1800 – 1815 Arrival and networking
- 1815 – 1820 OWASP Newcastle Welcome
- 1820 – 1920 Talk one on Threat Modelling by Robin Fewster
- 1920 – 2000 Pizza and networking
- 2000 – 2045 Talk two on an Intro to DevSecOps, Devs like Carrots Not Sticks by Simon Gurney
- 2045 – onwards to drinks (TBD)